Dark Chocolate Mint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's something about the combination of chocolate and mint that everyone loves. This classic duo will become your family's #1 favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 3 cups special dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (4.67-ounce) package chocolate mints, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 2 cups dark chocolate chips. Pour brownie mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 29 minutes, or just until brownies pull away from sides of pan; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining dark chocolate chips in microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, or until melted, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Add powdered sugar, sour cream, and vanilla to chocolate; beat with an electric beater at medium speed until smooth. Spread over brownies; sprinkle evenly with chopped mints. Cut into squares.
Use the bag of chocolate mints that are already chopped. You'll find them in the baking section of your grocery store.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?