Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is certainly a stress-free dessert. All these heavenly bars require is just some mixing, spreading, and baking...you won't even break a sweat. Our Peanut Butter Chip Blondies are a real crowd-pleaser so don't be surprised when they disappear right before your eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar and butter until mixed. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Stir in nuts, 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, then cut into bars.
Having a group over to watch the game? Check out some of our other crowd-pleasing dessert recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.