Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is certainly a stress-free dessert. All these heavenly bars require is just some mixing, spreading, and baking...you won't even break a sweat. Our Peanut Butter Chip Blondies are a real crowd-pleaser so don't be surprised when they disappear right before your eyes!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar and butter until mixed. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Stir in nuts, 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool, then cut into bars.
Having a group over to watch the game? Check out some of our other crowd-pleasing dessert recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!