Raspberry 'n' Cream Brownies
What You'll Need:
- 1 (22.5-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet, softened
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 10" x 15" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, line it with wax paper, and coat wax paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon brownie batter onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; allow to cool.
- Remove brownie from baking sheet and carefully remove wax paper. Cut crosswise into 3 equal sections (each measuring 10" x 5").
- Place 1 section on a serving platter and spread vanilla ice cream over top, covering it completely. Place second brownie section over ice cream and press down gently with back of baking sheet. Cover completely with raspberry sherbet then top with third brownie section, again pressing down with baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 2 to 3 hours, until frozen.
- In a medium bowl, with electric beater on medium speed, beat cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Remove brownie cake from freezer and frost top and sides with whipped cream.
- Return to freezer for 1 to 2 hours then cover and keep frozen until ready to serve. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
This will keep in the freezer for several days.
We have lots more luscious frozen desserts.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 01 13