Confetti Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring the circus to town with Confetti Upside-Down Cake! You've never seen a cake this beautiful and brightly colored.
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add melted butter to baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange cherry halves evenly over sugar and sprinkle with fruit cocktail; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions. Stir in sprinkles and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cake stand 5 minutes; loosen gently with a knife and invert onto a serving platter.
For more circus fun, visit www.ringling.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!