Cream Cheese Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is a little richer than traditional pound cake, but it still has that same buttery taste. Since the cream cheese is already in it, you can serve it as is, or maybe top it with fresh-cut fruit or a scoop of ice cream.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, slightly softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Beat in sugar and vanilla until well mixed. Beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour, beating until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
- Can't get enough pound cake? Neither can we, which is why we collected some of our best pound cake recipes to share with you. Click here to check 'em out!
- And if you're looking for more cream cheese desserts, check out our collection of Magical Cream Cheese Recipes: 30 Cream Cheese Desserts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- 33 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- The Ultimate German Chocolate Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Apple-Filled Pound Cake
- Chocolate Surprise Cake