Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On a recent book tour, a viewer brought us a recipe that she said was the hit of her neighborhood. When we got home we just had to try it. Know what? Now this Neighborhood Blueberry Coffee Cake is the hit of our neighborhood too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the 1 cup butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar. Add eggs one at a time. Add 3 cups flour, baking powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread 1/2 of batter into prepared baking dish. Using a wet knife, spread pie filling evenly over batter and cover evenly with remaining batter.
- To make topping, in a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons butter, and ground cinnamon with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire cooling rack. Cut and serve.
- If you use a glass baking dish, it will cook a little faster, so adjust your cooking time.
- You can find even more blueberry cakes, pies, and more, in our collection, Bountiful Blueberries: Our Best Blueberry Dessert Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!