Orange Juice Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put the squeeze on some refreshing orange juice and get ready to take it to a whole new level with our easy shortcut Orange Juice Cake. This sunny tasting cake starts with a mix and ends with lots of raves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 4 eggs
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat all ingredients 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Want to fancy this up with even more sunny taste? Our Test Kitchen suggests topping it with a glaze made of 1 cup confectioners' sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons orange juice then top with the zest of 1 orange for a special touch
- We love our citrus-kissed desserts, so you'll want to try our ever-popular Citrus Bars.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Sky High German Chocolate Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Strawberry-Chocolate Dump Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More