Pink Lady Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be tickled pink when you try our easy Pink Lady Cake. Made with cake mix convenience, a slice tastes like a trip to the berry patch!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir dry gelatin mix into cake batter; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine white frosting and strawberry preserves. Evenly spread frosting onto cake. Serve immediately or cover until ready to serve.
For that extra special look, garnish each slice of cake with a fresh strawberry.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Classic Cakes: 24 Easy Cake Recipes to Enjoy Year-Round!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
- Caramel Pecan Poke Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Fudgy Pistachio Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- Cold Fudge Cake
- 33 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix
- 28 Best Bundt Cake Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Cake
- Apple-Filled Pound Cake