S'mores Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our no-bake S'mores Icebox Cake will take your tastebuds 'round the campfire. Enjoy this easy chilled dessert anytime you want to bring childhood memories to life!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (4-serving) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings for garnish
What To Do:
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, stirring until mixture thickens. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and remaining marshmallows. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.