S'mores Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our no-bake S'mores Icebox Cake will take your tastebuds 'round the campfire. Enjoy this easy chilled dessert anytime you want to bring childhood memories to life!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (4-serving) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings for garnish
What To Do:
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, stirring until mixture thickens. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and remaining marshmallows. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Mary Todd Lincoln's Presidential Cake
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Cold Fudge Cake
- Peach Upside-Down Cake
- Hawaiian Poke Cake
- Lemon Sheet Cake
- Sky High German Chocolate Cake
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Cake
- Homemade Frosting Recipes: 17 Frosting Recipes for Cakes, Cupcakes, and More
- The Best Carrot Cake Ever