Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Break Up Brittle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade peanut brittle is as easy as 1-2-3 with our recipe for Break Up Brittle. This homemade candy recipe will win over your whole gang, without causing you to break a sweat!
What You'll Need
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange crackers in a single layer in an ungreased 10- x 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir constantly 2 minutes. Add peanuts, mix well, then pour mixture over graham crackers. Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into uneven pieces. Store in airtight containers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 223
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!