Creamy Crab Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If, as they say, "imitation is the highest form of flattery," then this comforting recipe for Creamy Crab Casserole will win you genuine raves! Enjoy the best tastes of the sea in every bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound frozen imitation crabmeat, thawed if frozen, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen asparagus spears, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups crushed cheese-flavored crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, crabmeat, asparagus, and pepper; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well and sprinkle over crabmeat mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!