Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Everyone in the family is sure to start clamoring for seconds when you serve up a plateful of this crowd-pleasing casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounces) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounces) can water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 (10-3/4 ounces) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-1/2 ounces) can peas, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place in large bowl and add tuna, mushroom soup, peas, 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese, cream, and pepper; mix well. Pour into 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese over top.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 08 14