Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little crunch to a morning favorite by making our Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole. This flavorful potato casserole uses lighter ingredients, too, so you can enjoy a healthier morning start. It's a double whammy of breakfast goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cheese, sour cream, scallions, milk, ground red pepper, and nutmeg, if desired, stirring well. Stir in hash brown potatoes; pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes and drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve immediately.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Chicken-Fried Steak Casserole
- Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
- Grandma's Best Casserole
- Easy Mexican Casserole Recipes: 16 of the Best Mexican Casseroles
- Bring-Along Casserole
- Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
- Welcome Home Eggplant Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Tot Casserole
- Italian Layer Bake
- Pork Chop Casserole