Waffle Fry Chicken Bake
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Our scrumptious Waffle Fry Chicken Bake takes advantage of the convenience of fresh tasting frozen foods we can keep on hand in our freezer. That way we can have a bubbling all-in-one hearty casserole anytime we want.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound 8-ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower mix in cheese sauce
- 1 (22-ounce) bag frozen, fully cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 can (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cheddar cheese soup
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups frozen waffle fries
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except waffle fries, mix well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; uncover foil and top mixture waffle fries. Return to oven to finish cooking 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and fries are crisp.
Looking for an equally kid friendly dessert to finish off this meal? Give our Drop in Ice Cream Sandwiches a try! Just three ingredients and the gang will love them!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES