Mexi Rice and Cheese Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So easy and so fine is what you'll say about this cheesy rice casserole that you can make from leftover rice. It goes great with any simple meat or poultry entree or any Mexican main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon half of rice mixture into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle half of cheese over rice mixture. Spoon remaining half of rice mixture over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- Stroganoff Casserole
- Three Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Tex Mex Ziti
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 25 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles
- Unforgettable Chicken Casserole
- 7 Homestyle Tuna Casserole Recipes
- Italian Layer Bake
- Best Make-Ahead Casseroles: 10 Frozen Casserole Recipes You Need