Creamy Chicken Manicotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is a heartier version of traditional manicotti. With the addition of chicken, broccoli and pimientos, I'm betting that my Creamy Chicken Manicotti will become your family's new favorite Italian dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package manicotti shells
- 2 (8-ounce) containers soft cream cheese with chives and onions
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated cooked and sliced chicken or 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream cheese and milk over medium-low heat until cheese melts. Stir in Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture, the chicken, broccoli, pimientos, and black pepper; mix well. Carefully spoon filling into 12 manicotti shells and place in baking dish.
- Pour remaining cream mixture over shells. Sprinkle with paprika then cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!