Crescent Chicken Squares
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter; stir in chicken, milk, and red pepper, if desired. Set aside.
Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over chicken mixture, and twist gently to seal.
Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush chicken packets with remaining butter, dredge in croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Serve these up with a side of veggies. We're thinking some Classic Creamed Spinach would be nice!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 06 13