Old World Spanish Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This saucy Old World Spanish Chicken one-pot is chock-full of fresh-tasting ingredients guaranteed to deliver full, comforting flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté about 15 minutes, or until golden on all sides, turning occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Remove bay leaf, and serve.
For an easy version of the rich and creamy traditional custard dessert, end this meal with a Spanish Flan. Easy enough to make for a weeknight meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!