Spooky Shepherd's Pie
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
What You'll Need:
2 cups cubed cooked chicken (see Tips)
1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained with 12 peas reserved
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
4 cups hot mashed potatoes (instant or leftover)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, over high heat, combine all ingredients except potatoes and reserved peas; mix well.
- Cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and top with 6 dollops of potatoes to form ghost shapes (see photo).
- Place 2 peas in each dollop of potatoes to form eyes on the ghosts (see photo). Serve immediately.
- Use leftover chicken here or turn to the deli case for thick-cut turkey breast.
- We recommend a crunchy salad to accompany this shepherd's pie.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 22 12