We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We guarantee that your family is gonna love having this Mexican style stew served up in individual biscuit bowls. It's fun, tasty and so easy to portion and serve!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) large container refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Mexican-Style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using back side of a muffin tin, place a biscuit over bottom of each muffin cup to form a bowl shape. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool slightly, then remove biscuit bowls to a wire rack to cool completely.
In a large soup pot, cook beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef; drain, stir in remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes, to allow flavors to marry.
- Spoon into biscuit bowls and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.