We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We guarantee that your family is gonna love having this Mexican style stew served up in individual biscuit bowls. It's fun, tasty and so easy to portion and serve!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.3-ounce) large container refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Mexican-Style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using back side of a muffin tin, place a biscuit over bottom of each muffin cup to form a bowl shape. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Cool slightly, then remove biscuit bowls to a wire rack to cool completely.
In a large soup pot, cook beef, onion, and bell pepper over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef; drain, stir in remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 30 minutes, to allow flavors to marry.
- Spoon into biscuit bowls and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!