We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate and cherries are as natural together as champagne and caviar or peanut butter and jelly. Try these and see or, better yet, taste for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (5-ounce) package dried cherries, chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cake mix, water, egg, and butter until smooth. Fold in cherries, white chocolate chips, and pistachios. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 14 minutes, or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies