Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 1 Min
Here at the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, we just love no-bakes! Whether we're short on oven space or want to keep the kitchen cool, these melt-in-your-mouth Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are simply awesome "any occasion" cookies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, butter, and pretzels. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate in a resealable plastic bag, snip off corner with scissors, and drizzle over pretzel bites. Refrigerate until set.
Sometimes we just can't get enough of that sweet and salty combo! If you're the same way, you'll want to try our Strawberry Pretzel Bars -- yum!
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Magic Microwave Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Grandma's Spice Cookies