Chocolate Coconut Crunchers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you only have a box of cake mix on hand, and no flour, you can still make cookies. Here's a recipe that'll make you a hero (and it's easy, too).
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup (1 6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and eggs; mix well. Add coconut, walnuts, corn flakes, rolled oats, and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten cookies with a glass repeatedly dipped in sugar. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute, then remove cookies from cookie sheets.
Try replacing the German chocolate cake mix with other flavored mixes. Try anything from white to carrot cake mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"