Chocolate Coconut Crunchers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you only have a box of cake mix on hand, and no flour, you can still make cookies. Here's a recipe that'll make you a hero (and it's easy, too).
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup (1 6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and eggs; mix well. Add coconut, walnuts, corn flakes, rolled oats, and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten cookies with a glass repeatedly dipped in sugar. Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute, then remove cookies from cookie sheets.
Try replacing the German chocolate cake mix with other flavored mixes. Try anything from white to carrot cake mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!