We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Holiday fruitcake that you can't get rid of wouldn't be a problem if it existed in cookie form! That's why we created Fruitcake Cookies! Why didn't anybody think of bite-sized fruitcake before?
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound candied mixed fruit, diced (see Tip)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine candied fruit, pecans, and 1/2 cup flour; toss until fruit and pecans are evenly coated, then set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and milk. Add remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat until well blended.
- Stir in fruit mixture; mix well and drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto rimmed baking sheets. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Candied mixed fruit can include a combination of pineapple, red and green cherries, and citron. If you prefer, use just one particular favorite.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Potato Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies