We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Sugar cookie dough and food coloring mix together to make these pumpkin shaped cookies. And while there is not any pumpkin in them, they sure look spooky to us! Whip up a batch with the kids next time you're in the kitchen, we know that they'll love them!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow food color
- 1/4 teaspoon red food color
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 7 small pretzel twists
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough and food colors; mix well, until dough is completely orange. Roll into 14 balls, then flatten each with the palm of your hand to form a pumpkin shape. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Create jack-o'-lantern faces by making eyes, noses, and mouths with chocolate chips. Break pretzels into pieces and use a small piece to form a stem on the top of each cookie.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden around edges. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!