- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Cupcakes are all the rage now, and these flowery ones are sure to make a splash when you serve 'em! You can make these springy cupcakes at home for a fraction of what they cost at the bakery, and they'll look like you fussed, even though you didn't!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
cup toffee chips
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla frosting
teaspoon green food color
- 18 large marshmallows
- 18 small gumdrops
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Stir the toffee chips into the cake batter; mix well and fill the baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean; cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine frosting and food color; mix well. Cover the tops of the cupcakes with the green frosting.
- With scissors, cut 7 petal-shaped pieces from each marshmallow. Place a gumdrop in the center of each cupcake and place petals around the gumdrops, forming flowers. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 07 13