Citrus Zest Cupcakes
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
The zest of both a lemon and lime make these yummy Citrus Zest Cupcakes pop! With a taste akin to a sunny summer day, these cupcakes are sure to disappear fast.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
cup lime juice
cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons lime zest, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container vanilla or cream cheese frosting
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, lime juice, oil, water, and 1 teaspoon each lime and lemon zest. Spoon batter into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
Cover tops of cupcakes with frosting, then evenly sprinkle with remaining lemon and lime zest. Serve or cover until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 17 13