We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this tropical coleslaw to your next family gathering, be prepared for everybody to ask you for the recipe. It's a family-pleasing coleslaw that's bound to become everybody's favorite picnic side dish.
What You'll Need:
- 10 to 12 cups chopped cabbage (1 large head)
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 4 carrots)
- 1 cup chopped red onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours, and mix again before serving.
You can eliminate the chilling time if you want to serve this immediately, but that time really does help the flavors marry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
- Chicken Tortellini Salad
- Special Chicken Salad
- Berry Grape Chicken Salad
- Caribbean Chicken Salad
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 8 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Buttermilk Coleslaw
- "Pumped Up" Potato Salad
- Southern Slaw
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes