The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 28 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 11 State Fair Food Favorites
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes