The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes