The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 19 Quick & Easy Mardi Gras Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes