The Best Holiday Leftovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let no food go to waste! There's no reason to throw away any of the leftover food you have in your fridge from the holidays. You can turn that leftover ham into a tasty breakfast frittata and those leftover cranberries into mouth-watering dream bars for dessert. Which ever recipe you choose, we can bet you won't have leftovers for long.
What You'll Need:
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 57 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 8 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 42 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 28 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 33 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes