Thanksgiving Dinner Menu for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cooking for just one or two people this year? You can still enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving Day feast with all the trimmings. We scaled things down so that you don't have to "trim" away any of your favorite Thanksgiving day dishes. With these recipes, you'll find familiar flavors in every bite! For those of us who aren't looking to fill their fridge with a week's worth of leftovers, this Thanksgiving for Two menu has got you covered.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Favorite Canned Pumpkin Recipes: 11 Easy Recipes with Canned Pumpkin
- Classic Old-Fashioned Recipes: 42 Old-Fashioned Dinner Recipes, Dessert Recipes, and More