Bacon Turkey Gravy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These days bacon is so popular, and for good reason. Your holiday guests will love this flavorful Bacon Turkey Gravy, and they'll be surprised by your twist on traditional holiday gravy.
What You'll Need:
- Pan drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Turkey or chicken broth
- 8 ounces cooked bacon, crumbled
What To Do:
- Remove cooked turkey from roasting pan. Pour pan drippings into a 4-cup measuring cup and skim off 1/2 cup of the fat (the clear oily liquid) that rises to the top.
- Pour the 1/2 cup fat into a saucepan and whisk in flour. Cook over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Skim off and discard any additional fat from the drippings in the measuring cup then add enough broth to make 4 cups of liquid total. Pour drippings mixture into saucepan and continue cooking gravy until it boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in bacon and serve.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
- For more fantastic dinner topping recipes, check out our collection of Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves
- Amish Chow Chow Relish