Italian Christmas Eve Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas Eve dinner is a big deal in the Italian household. You'll find lots of soups, salads, appetizers, pasta, risotto — and most importantly, seafood. In fact, you may have heard this Christmas feast referred to as the Feast of the Seven Fishes, now celebrated with seven different seafood dishes. We've included a variety of seafood dishes to choose from along with some other favorite recipes. Select what looks good to you from this menu for your own version of the traditional Italian celebration.
Soups & Salads
Looking for even more Italian recipes? Check out 46 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 9 Classic Sauces!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 53 Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Party Pleasers: 58 Easy Potluck Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 50 Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes
- 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food
- 39 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes
- Holiday Helpers: 30 Easy Holiday Recipes for Thanksgiving & Christmas
- 44 Must-Make Meatball Recipes