Bandito Burrito Bake
For breakfast, lunch or even a light dinner, these zesty egg-and-corn-filled burritos make a great meatless meal. Ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup salsa over bottom of baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add eggs and corn, and scramble the eggs for 1 to 2 minutes, or until firm.
- Place an equal amount of egg mixture across center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining salsa evenly over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 17 14