Bandito Burrito Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For breakfast, lunch or even a light dinner, these zesty egg-and-corn-filled burritos make a great meatless meal. Ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup salsa over bottom of baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add eggs and corn, and scramble the eggs for 1 to 2 minutes, or until firm.
- Place an equal amount of egg mixture across center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining salsa evenly over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!