Bandito Burrito Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For breakfast, lunch or even a light dinner, these zesty egg-and-corn-filled burritos make a great meatless meal. Ole!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup salsa over bottom of baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Add eggs and corn, and scramble the eggs for 1 to 2 minutes, or until firm.
- Place an equal amount of egg mixture across center of each tortilla; roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining salsa evenly over tortillas and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.
- Bacon 'n' Egg Cups
- Philly Cheese Steak Omelet Cups
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Asian Deviled Eggs
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook