Fruity Pancake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen muffins
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Here's an interesting idea. Make a batch of Fruity Pancake Muffins and re-invigorate breakfast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups packaged pancake and waffle mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or peeled and chopped apples
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle with fruit.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and brush tops with pancake syrup. Serve warm.
Option-If you’re craving that old-fashioned breakfast combo, you can substitute 4 chopped heat-and-serve beef sausages (half of a 5.2-ounce package) for the fruit in here.
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.