Fruity Pancake Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your pancakes on the go with our recipe for Fruity Pancake Muffins. This muffin tin breakfast recipe is just what you need for those days when you're rushing out the door!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or peeled and chopped apple
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs, milk, club soda, and oil; mix well. Pour evenly into muffin cups and sprinkle with fruit.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and brush tops with syrup. Serve warm.
- If you’re craving that old-fashioned breakfast combo, you can substitute 4 chopped heat-and-serve beef sausages for the fruit in here.
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.