Overnight Success Souffle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr
Typically, when most people flip through a cookbook, they pass right by souffles because they think they're complicated and you have to be so careful when you make them. Not this one! You can make it up the night before your brunch, then bake it in the morning before your company arrives. They'll think you fussed all night!
What You'll Need:
- 16 slices (½-inch thick) egg bread or white bread
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Place 8 slices of bread on bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle bread with 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Place remaining bread slices over cheese, then sprinkle rest of cheese on top.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over bread and cheese, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until puffy and golden and center is set. Serve immediately.
Cut or scoop into serving-sized portions.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs