Coffee Cup Scramble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to skip breakfast with this quick and easy recipe for Coffee Cup Scramble. It cooks up fast in the microwave for a healthy way to start your day.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are almost set (see Note).
- Top with cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Recipe courtesy of www.incredibleegg.org.
Also check out our Egg & Cheese Wrap for another quick 'n' easy microwave breakfast recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Good Ol' Southern Deviled Eggs
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easy Egg and Cheese Souffle