Southwestern Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
South-of-the-border flavors are very hot, and not because of their spicy flavor, but because they're as popular as can be. Our cheesy Southwestern Breakfast Bake is hearty enough for brunch, lunch or even dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of dish. Sprinkle with cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, and scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then pour evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes, or until center is cooked through and set.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Southwest Breakfast Burritos
- Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Southern Breakfast Scramble
- The Best Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Brunch
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Coffee Cup Scramble