We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for an Italian-style unfolded omelet, known as a frittata, will make breakfast or brunch a stand-out. Veggie Frittata is an all-in-one skillet egg dish that uses whatever fillings we have on hand to please our hungry gang!
What You'll Need:
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (1-ounce) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except butter; mix well.
In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until mixture is solid, about 25 minutes.
- Turn the frittata out of the skillet and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!
- Mr. Food Easter Celebration: 35 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
- Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
- Barn Raising Breakfast
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Egg and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Coffee Cup Scramble
- Breakfast Ideas: 16 Fast & Easy Egg Recipes
- Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs