We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I just love the flavored nonstick cooking sprays because they do two jobs at once; flavor the food and grease the pan. The spray helps cook up this grouper in a snap!
What You'll Need:
- Garlic-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 4 (4-ounce) grouper fillets (or red snapper or halibut)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 green onions, sliced
What To Do:
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-hot. Add fillets, and cook 4 minutes each side; remove fillets from skillet, and keep warm.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and ginger; add mixture to hot skillet. Cook over high heat 3 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring constantly to loosen particles that cling to bottom of skillet.
- Return fillets to skillet, turning to coat with glaze. Transfer fillets to individual serving plates; sprinkle green onions evenly over fish, and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!