Seared Tuna with White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
Don't let the canned products fool you. With fresh spinach and tangy lemon, this dish is full of fresh taste and ooh-so-goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen tuna steaks, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Spanish olives, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
What To Do:
- Whisk together vinaigrette and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set dressing aside.
- Brush tuna with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, and olives in a medium bowl; toss with 1/4 cup of dressing. Place spinach in a large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Divide spinach evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with white bean salad. Top each serving with tuna; drizzle with remaining dressing.