Seared Tuna with White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
Don't let the canned products fool you. With fresh spinach and tangy lemon, this dish is full of fresh taste and ooh-so-goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen tuna steaks, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Spanish olives, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
What To Do:
- Whisk together vinaigrette and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set dressing aside.
- Brush tuna with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, and olives in a medium bowl; toss with 1/4 cup of dressing. Place spinach in a large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Divide spinach evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with white bean salad. Top each serving with tuna; drizzle with remaining dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!