Seared Tuna with White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
Don't let the canned products fool you. With fresh spinach and tangy lemon, this dish is full of fresh taste and ooh-so-goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) frozen tuna steaks, thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup Spanish olives, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package baby spinach
What To Do:
- Whisk together vinaigrette and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set dressing aside.
- Brush tuna with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tuna, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove from pan, and keep warm.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, and olives in a medium bowl; toss with 1/4 cup of dressing. Place spinach in a large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons dressing.
- Divide spinach evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with white bean salad. Top each serving with tuna; drizzle with remaining dressing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!