Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to head out to a restaurant and blow your food budget for the week, when this restaurant-worthy recipe for the best homemade Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon ever can be on your table for a lot less. Try it once and we know youll be hooked.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!