Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to head out to a restaurant and blow your food budget for the week, when this restaurant-worthy recipe for the best homemade Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon ever can be on your table for a lot less. Try it once and we know youll be hooked.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except salmon; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a slit lengthwise 3/4 of way through each salmon fillet. Evenly divide stuffing into each slit and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Steamed asparagus is a healthy and tasty go-along with this salmon, but you can also dress it up a bit with our hollandaise sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Southern Fish and Chips
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
- Pan Fried Red Snapper
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
- Salmon Croquettes