We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready to inject a mini tropical vacation into your day? Well, our easy ice cream sundae recipe for Pineapple Sundaes will whisk you away to a place with sunshine, beaches, and relaxation. Combine the sweet, tangy tastes of pineapple and coconut, and pretty soon, you'll be on the road to a Hawaiian paradise without ever having to leave home.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/3 cups lemon sorbet
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 teaspoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted (see Note)
What To Do:
- Place 1/3 cup sorbet in each of 4 serving bowls. Top each evenly with pineapple, mint, coconut, and almonds.
Place almonds in a small dry skillet, and cook over medium heat for 1 minute or less, stirring constantly. Or go ahead and toast about 1/2 cup almonds, and keep them on hand for other uses. Place extra nuts in an airtight container, and refrigerate 3 to 6 months, or freeze up to a year.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.