Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Apple Pie Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're thinking this sounds odd, aren't you? Trust us! The combo of the cinnamon toast, the apples and the cheese sure make this an all-American favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, drained
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place cinnamon-raisin bread on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- Remove from broiler and top each bread slice with an equal amount of apple pie filling and a cheese slice.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.