Watermelon: Enjoy It All Year Long - 30 Easy Watermelon Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
Berry Delicious Summer Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy salad recipe to freshen up any meal! The blueberries help make this one of best summer salads around.
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped and toasted walnuts or pecans
- Bottled vinaigrette (see note)
What To Do:
- Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat.
There are loads of choices on our supermarkets' shelves for a raspberry-walnut vinaigrette to complement this berry-good-for-you summer salad.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?