Mandarin Spinach Salad
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
You always see these salads offered in restaurants, but you've never tried making one at home, are we right? Well, now's your chance 'cause this Mandarin Spinach Salad is a green salad recipe that's even tastier when prepared fresh in your very own kitchen. The addition of a fruity burst of flavor really makes this recipe stand out from the crowd. And by adding just a few simple spices, we've really made this recipe a must have.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, undrained
cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine canned oranges (juice and all), vinegar, oil, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Rinse spinach leaves and remove the stems. Dry well and place in a large salad bowl.
- Combine Italian seasoning with the dressing and toss with spinach. Top with fresh orange sections. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES