Apple Blueberry Crunch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having loads of fruit makes Apple Blueberry Crunch a recipe to savor. It's a great treat for any season!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread apple pie filling over bottom of prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine blueberries and sugar; spoon over apple pie filling.
- In another medium bowl, beat cake mix with water, oil, and egg whites until well combined. Spread cake batter evenly over blueberries and apples, and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
This is great as is, or topped with ice cream and/or whipped cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!