We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
- READY IN
- 9 Min
Bananas Foster is a tasty dessert that you can find in many five-star restaurants. Luckily, you won't have to spend a lot of money to get this tempting dessert 'cause our recipe for Bananas Foster is simple and uses only 5 ingredients!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 bananas, quartered
- 1/3 cup light or dark rum
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Add bananas and rum, and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Scoop ice cream into serving bowls and top with banana mixture. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!