- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
You won't believe the raves you'll get from this simple, delicious recipe. In fact, I'm sure it'll become one of your all-time favorites in no time flat!
What You'll Need:
cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
cup chopped walnuts
cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips, walnuts, and brown sugar; mix well.
- Lay out the 13 biscuits on a clean, smooth surface. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter over the biscuit pieces. Sprinkle the chocolate chip mixture over the biscuit pieces, then toss until evenly coated. Place the dough in a 10-inch Bundt pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is firm. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then invert the Bundt pan over a plate to remove the cake from the pan.
To save a step, you could use miniature chocolate chips instead of the chopped chocolate chips.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES