Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bowl has layer after layer of two of our favorite tastes. Yours too, we'll bet. Well, no matter how much you like it, be sure to start with a small portion 'cause it's soooo rich.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) box brownie mix, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant chocolate pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (8 ounce) bag miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
What To Do:
Break half of cooled brownies into chunks and layer them in bottom of a large glass serving bowl. Cover with half of prepared pudding, then sprinkle with half of chopped peanut butter cups. Repeat layers with remaining brownies, pudding, and chopped peanut butter cups.
- In a small bowl, combine whipped topping with peanut butter and mix until smooth. Spread topping mixture over top and sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers.
You can also make these in individual glass serving dishes or parfait glasses so that everybody can see and enjoy their own layers and layers of this peanut buttery treat. And we recommend making the brownies more chewy than cakey; those directions should be right on the package.
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.
- Apple Strudel
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter
- Mini Fudgy Pretzel Cups
- German Chocolate Snack Cake
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- Peanut Butter and Banana Whoopie Pies
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Buttercream Frosting