Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transport your taste buds back to the 50's with our Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold. It's a wiggly-jiggly treat that has plenty of creamy and fruity flavor. It's just as tasty today as it was in yesteryears!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained, with syrup reserved
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Coat a 5-cup mold with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add enough cold water to reserved syrup to make 1 cup liquid. Stir into gelatin.
- Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Stir in fruit cocktail and whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared mold.
- Refrigerate 8 hours, or until firm. Dip mold in warm water about 15 seconds. Invert mold onto serving platter. Serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!